Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Putting images where I want them


I got an email asking for help positioning images in Blogger.

This image to the left is a fuzzy interior shot of Hubby's childhood church.

Here is some other text.

And a bit more.

And you think I'm making up this text, but I'm not.

Well, of course, I am.

So now I'm going to add a picture of some cattle, this time to the right.

Quite attractive, right?

I'd be a happy to have these cattle in my neighborhood.

But perhaps not in my apartment.

(There isn't room.)

Stalling for space again, if you can't tell.

Now, another image, again to the left.

How about Wobbly hero, Joe Hill?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

:hugs:

Thank you for the words of encouragement, Scott. I'd been attending an Episcopal church, but I'm starting to wonder if things are going to work out between me and the Episcopalians. I suppose you know the fuss that's going on with them right now - Lambeth, gay bishop, Big Pete Akinola and Martyn Minns, etc etc.

Thankfully here in Orlando I have the Wiccan Religious Cooperative of Florida, which I've been on/off involved with since its inception.

You are in DC? I grew up in Silver Spring, MD - right off of Second Avenue, between 16th & Spring Streets. My original church there was Woodside United Methodist Church. My great grandmother turned the first spadeful of earth when the foundation was laid for its current location, on Georgia Avenue. Believe me, I think Dr. Ebinger, one of the pastors there, would be appalled to see my blog. Hahahahahaha!

::hugs:: again.